In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away
All this money can't buy me a time machine
Can't replace you with a million rings
I shoulda told you what you meant to me
Cause now I pay the price
Can't replace you with a million rings
I shoulda told you what you meant to me
Cause now I pay the price
I love my friends.. This time, i felt like there's purpose why Allah sent me here. To know the world that i never imagine. The world that not just about love, love , love.. the world that teach me about friendship.. my old life, i already have a strong friendship , but they are all boys..
This time, i can feel , the happiness when u have a friends not just boys but also girl. for me, there is nothing wrong about it, as long as, u know how to appreciate it.. these friends which teach me a lot about women, make me stronger n tough to face this lovey world..
No comments:
Post a Comment